BIOSPAIN hosts delegations from different countries through a special program of incentives and discounts that benefit the companies and benefits the country represented.
By showcasing their country/region/cluster, the organizer will bring extra visibility to its member companies as well as highlight economic development and business opportunities in its region.
International Delegations Benefits
- - Special registration package at a reduced price.
- - Dedicated section with information about the delegation in the Biospain 2014 website.
- - Possibility to be present at the conference program, in those areas where the delegation companies expertise is relevant to the topic discussed, and if approved by Biospain 2016 Organizing Committee.
- - Brand recognition, through the presence of the organizer logo in our marketing materials.
- - Free registration for the organizer. The number of free registrations will vary according to the delegation size.
- - Depending on the delegation size, other benefits may be offered.
International Delegation Responsibilities
- - Promote the event among your members.
- - Organize the logistics of the delegation.
- - Recruit the companies that will be part of the delegation.
Biospain have hosted delegations from: France, United Kingdom, Sweden, United States, Israel, Mexico, Canada, and others.
If you are interested to learn more about organizing an international delegation to Biospain, please contact us: