CURRENT CHALLENGES & NEW THERAPEUTIC PROSPECTS TO FIGHT ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
Thursday, September 29th (12h00-13h30)
A discussion panel with experts of the academia and industry
- Lessons learned from past Clinical Trials and what we need in the future tu cast better trials.
- How to navigate towards the Biomarker's Land, the Ithaca for the Neurodegenerative field.
- A brief review of the current therapeutic approaches. Have the mAb anti-abeta reached their momentum? Antagonists of the 5HT6 Receptor: incremental relief or game changers in alleviating symptoms?
- New targets and new approaches from Epigenetics to Gene-Therapy.
- Public-Academy Industry Collaborations: a success model?
Vice President & Chief Scientific Officer, ORYZON GENOMICS (Spain)
- Harald J. Hampel: Professor, SORBONNE UNIVERSITIES (France)
- Howard Fillit: Founding Executive Director & CSO, ADDF-Alzheimer's
Drug Discovery Foundation (USA)
- Gurutz Linazasoro: CEO, VIVEbioTECH SL (Spain)